THE ENROLMENT PROCESS
The following steps outline the enrolment process at Montessori House:
- Schedule a tour online or contact the respective centre by phone or email to schedule a tour and an in-person meeting with our director. During the tour you will see our facilities, be guided through our Montessori curriculum and how Montessori supports the development of the whole child.
- Complete the online waiting list application form and pay the application fee (non-refundable) of $80.00. Once received, a confirmation of your application will be sent to your email address.
- We will assess your application based on availability, priority access and date/time of your submission.
- We will be in contact by telephone once a position becomes available and agree on a mutually acceptable start date.
- We will send you an offer letter of placement by email along with the enrolment form and parent handbook. The letter will outline start date, days of attendance and orientation session information.